Denver: The Mile High City. Mountains. City. Culture. Nature. With so many things to do, you’ll be faced with the question “What do I have time to do” instead of “What is there to do?” Below are just a few of the many attractions and activities offered in Denver. For more options, download these Denver Area Restaurants and Denver Area Attractions documents provided by the Hilton.
- PROSPECT’S, URBAN KITCHEN AND BAR (Onsite): Farm-fresh, flavors of Colorado made with local ingredients.
- GUARD AND GRACE: A modern steakhouse focused on wood-fired dishes.
- ROCK BOTTOM RESTAURANT & BREWERY: Casual dining with handcrafted beers and an innovative American menu.
- VESTA: A bold American menu that embraces seasonal, fresh ingredients.
- PANZANO: Exceptional northern Italian cuisine with a warm and inviting setting.
- TAMAYO: Signature Mexican ingredients blended with innovative culinary techniques.
- BREWERY TOURS: Denver is an epicenter of corporate and craft brewing.
- COORS FIELD: Home of the Colorado Rockies MLB team.
- DENVER CITY PARK GOLF: An urban golfer’s delight with skyline views and an 18-hole regulation course.
- DENVER MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE: Plan a full day to see wildlife, geological, cultural, and science exhibits.
- DENVER ZOO: World famous zoo home to more than 4,000 animals.
- 16TH STREET MALL: This mile-long, pedestrian-friendly mall is packed with shopping, restaurants, and more.
- CHERRY CREEK NORTH: A 16 block stretch of shops, restaurants, and more, Cherry Creek North is a shopper’s paradise.
- DENVER PAVILIONS: 40 shops, restaurant, and entertainment venues.